|(Image from Florida Agenda article)|
- In June 2012 the case was postponed until 6th July
- In July it was postponed until 24th September
- In September it was postponed until 11th January
- In January it was postponed until 11th March
- In March it was postponed until 8th April
The case against the Atourney General and Father Lokodo has yet been adjourned to the 27th May @ 2:30 pm, sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused. The reason for the adjournment was that the Judge is on leave.
Wonder how much Judge Mwangushya is being paid not to turn up?